The men’s Anon Rodan helmet features an in-mold shell construction for the best in comfort with a sleek, low-profile fit and feel. A 360° Boa Fit System provides easy, on-the-go fit adjustment with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock magnetic snap helmet buckle lets you open or close with one hand, even if you’re wearing gloves. The expedition fleece liner and ear pads offer maximum warmth and moisture-wicking comfort.
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner for sleek comfort and a low profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Expedition fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth during high heat riding
- Compatible with audio accessories
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.