Slip them under Burton's All-Season-rated gloves and mittens for extra warmth, or wear them solo for total touchscreen control at the tip of your fingers.
The men's Burton Touch N Go Glove Liner have a slim profile make them perfect for layering under Burton's All-Season-rated gloves and mittens on the coldest days, or wearing on their own for mild weather riding. A suede palm delivers serious grip while the DRYRIDE Thermex fleece fabric equals quick-drying, breathable comfort. However, the best kept secret about these simple liners is the touchscreen-compatible Screen Grab® palm and fingers for texting, 'gramming, or that on-the-chairlift check of the snow report.
- DRYRIDE Thermex fleece shell is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Screen Grab® palm features built-in synthetic suede that won't wear out and provides total touchscreen control
- Grippy silicone material on the palm helps you get a firm grip on whatever tool you grab
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- D-ring and hook
- bluesign® materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet
- Quick Drying
- Touchscreen Compatible