Eat. Sleep. Ride. Repeat.
When you ride daily, you need gear that's as dedicated as you are. The men's [ak] Japan GORE-TEX PRO Guide Hi-Top Pants are made with hard-working snow professionals and the legendary deep snow of Japan in mind. In addition to a bomber three-layer build that keeps you warm and dry day after day, they're loaded with pro-level features that make for smooth transitions and simple temp regulation, so you can focus on choosing your line.
Three-Layer Pro-Level Coverage
GORE-TEX PRO is GORE's most durable, waterproof, and breathable material is designed for outdoor professionals and the harshest weather. GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
Stretch Where You Need It
Stretch panels in the seat, knees, and back panel give them an easy to move in feel.
Small Details Make a Big Difference
A dedicated beacon pocket, zip vents, and a drop-seat design set you up for the backcountry.
The Right Pockets
The pocket layout keeps essentials within reach including zippered hand-warmer pockets and a waist pocket with power mesh interior pocketing and a key clip.
Low Environmental Impact
Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Regular Fit
- Features + Tech
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Suspenders
- Anti-scuff Cuff
- Articulated Patterning for Mobility
- Power Mesh Back Panel for Mobility and Breathability
- RECCO Reflector
- Reflective Details
- Reinforced Kick Panels
- Three-Dimensional Pocketing
- Zippered Drop-Seat Construction
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Hook and Loop Closure Glove Friendly Beacon Pocket at Waist
- Power Mesh Device Pocket Inside Wearer’s Left Handwarmer Pocket
- Zippered Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Waist Pocket with Key Clip Inside
- Exterior Thigh Vents
- GORE-TEX GD Pro Shell 3-Layer Nylon 70D Plain Weave Fabric
- Lifetime Warranty