The new Arbor Solstice B4BC Cucharon Cruiser is built with a traditional spoon-shaped nose, wide platform, and longer wheelbase for shredding large transitions.
These boards are really cool and special because a portion of every Arbor Solstice B4BC series longboard or cruiser sale benefits boarding for breast cancer.
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of the wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.
L: 32.375" | W: 8.75" | WB: 14.75"
- 7 Ply Sustainable Canadian Maple & Palisander Wood Topsheet
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
Wood Grain Tone Varies in Darkness.
- Paris Street 149mm
- Arbor Shakedown Series - Shakedown
- Centerset hybrid wheel for all types of skating
- Built for technical and freeride skating
- Size: 58mm // Durometer: 80A
- Contact Patch: 25.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- All-Terrain Core: Supportive for stability at speed
- Crosscut Formula: Attacks all terrain
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8" Hard Risers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit