Fully featured and optimal for any location and all conditions. Universal nylon plush material for durability and versatility. Ideal balance of grip/glide/weight/durability.
The splitboard-specific components including tip connector with one fixed and one articulating hand, camming tail connector, and pre-cut straight edge combine for a secure, lightweight connection on most board shapes. Eliminating the need for difficult positioning and hard pulling to affix the tail strap, the new SPLITBOARD+ tail connector features a straight edge to line up on your board and a simple camming clip that requires very little effort and will hold the tail strap in place with confidence.
The sizing curve for the SPLITBOARD+ skins reflects real user needs and positions the most popular board lengths in the middle of a size. Removable rip strip Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Asymmetrical tip connector & innovative camming tail connector
- Pre-cut straight edge
- Flexible sizing with generous overlap
- Removable rip strip
- Trim Tool & Skin Savers included
- Updated non-toxic adhesive lets you do more laps and cover more terrain
- PFC-free waterproofing treatment that exceeds environmental standards
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada