No other brand has had an impact on skateboarding like Powell-Peralta has. Founded in 1978, by George Powell and Stacy Peralta, high-quality innovative products are the foundation of Powell-Peralta's success. That is followed closely by a top-notch roster of team members (past and present) including the legendary Bones Brigade. Powell Peralta® decks are made in the USA in Santa Barbara, CA.
FLIGHT™ decks are:
- Thinner - as thin as your phone
- Stronger - more than twice as strong in our tail break tests
- Longer lasting - The epoxy infused, fiber reinforced structure of the Flight deck is extremely resistant to breaking, and this structure gives Flight decks "everlasting pop" that doesn't fade as your Flight deck slowly wears.
- Ollies higher because of greater rebound and snap.
- Team testing suggests that Flight decks will last several times as long as a 7-ply, making them a great value as well as a superior performing skateboard.