The new Orion binding is designed for fun focused freeriders who are looking for a comfortable and durable freeride binding with a freestyle friendly medium soft flex.
The Orion features SKATETECH technology that transfers your energy directly to your edges through our most advanced Hanger 3.0. The Hanger 3.0 is wider for better boot fit and has an expanded bushing footprint for better energy transfer. The Orion’s Progressive Flex Highback is stiffer at the bottom and gets progressively softer toward the top for a precise and playful binding feel. The Orion can be set up in Surf mode or Freeride mode by switching bushing and interchanging the Comfort Flex Ankle Straps between bindings. The Comfort Flex Ankle Straps are 3D molded to evenly distribute strap pressure and eliminate strap bite. The Orion is also fitted with our new 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe straps. The low profile 3D Flex Fit 2.0 toe strap is slightly stretchy to conform to any boot shape
- Surf Mode-4/10
- Freeride Mode-7/10
- Comfort Foam foot pillow-Full length EVA foam footbed that maximizes binding comfort while minimizing foot fatigue. The 3D molded footbed surface offers supreme traction for any boot tread pattern and prevents snow build-up.
- Nylon, recycled carbon post-The Post attaches the hanger to the kingpin and is the connection between binding and board. Made from nylon and recycled carbon, the post is super light and durable.
- Flushcup technology-Free your feet and and feel true surf vibes by riding without a highback on the super deep powder days.
- Universal Mounting Disk-All Jones bindings include a mounting disc compatible with traditional 4x4 inserts, 2x4, and the EST/Channel mounting system.
- Hanger 3.0-New binding hanger design featuring a wider bushing footprint that's closer to the edges for enhanced board connection and faster energy transfer. The Hanger 3.0 is also lighter weight and has a lower inner lateral wall for better ankle mobility and high volume boot fit. Nylon reinforced with 30% fiberglass
- Hard Bushings-This binding comes equipped with Hard Bushings (Freeride Mode) for maximum board response.