A trusty technical GORE-TEX glove with removable liner provides two-in-one versatility and warmth all winter long.
The life of a glove is not easy. More than any other part of your riding kit, gloves have the most contact with the elements. With that in mind, pro riders choose the men's Burton GORE-TEX Glove + Gore Warm technology. DRYRIDE 2L fabric, and a GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® GORE-TEX membrane protect this Thermacore-insulated glove from downright rugged winter conditions. Screen Grab® synthetic leather gives you stealth touchscreen control with any finger. A removable four-way stretch fleece liner dries quickly and gives you options for any weather. Wear just the liner for mild weather laps, just the shell in sloppy spring conditions, or combine the two for total midwinter riding warmth and comfort.
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Systematic storm proofing with two-in-one versatility
- Additional heater/vent pocket
- Polyester flock thumb nose-wipe panel
- D-ring and hook
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Removable wrist leash
- Screen Grab® with premium, durable leather thumb and index finger is touchscreen-compatible
- Removable Screen Grab® liner with four-way stretch provides ultimate flexibility and device control
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from your hand
- Thermacore insulation provides focused warmth
- GORE Warm technology protects against even the harshest conditions guaranteed to be waterproof, windproof & breathable, keeping your hands warmer for longer.