A binding with an attitude! Take a ride with the Drive this winter and you will experience nothing but unmatched power, performance and comfort.
Skate Tech - The Hanger powerfully transfers energy input from the straps to the bushings and onto the edges of your board. The Kingpin acts as a fulcrum, magnifying this energy through leverage. Traditional bindings diminish energy transfer by the flexing and bending of their baseplate, forcing you to crank your straps down harder, ride with more forward lean, or run taller and stiffer highbacks.
- Flex- 7/10
- Terrain-All Mountain, Carving
- Flushcup Technology
- Hanger 3.0 is Nylon with 30% Glass Fiber
- Asym FRS strap
- PA66-C buckle levers
- 3D Pro-grip toe strap
- NOW tool-less adjuster straps
- ASYM-FRX highback
- Post is Nylon with 30% Carbon Fiber
- Combo Mounting Disc 4x4 - Channel
- Ankle hinge connector
- Bushings available in Hard (55 shore)
- Lifetime warranty program